See what has been happening at Krist Samaritan Center. Check out our press below.
TV and Radio
- The Rev. Gerald DeSobe, Ph.D., LPC and Marsha Braniff on Great Day Houston.
- The Rev. Gerald DeSobe, Ph.D., LPC on Daystar TV.
- Listen to the Rev. Gerald DeSobe, Ph.D., LPC on KUHF Radio.
- Samaritan a Resource in Clear Lake Community
- Krist Samaritan Center Receives Grants from George Foundation and CHRISTUS Fund for Pyschological Testing, Mental Health Care
- Krist Samaritan Center Announces Affiliation with Bay Area Speech Language Learning Associates (BASLLA)
- Krist Samaritan Center Partners with Marathon Oil Corporation to Train Future Business Leaders
- Orion A. Mosko, Ph.D. Promoted to Clinical Director at Krist Samaritan Center
- St. Luke's Episcopal Health Charities Donates $15,000 to Help Counsel Those in Need
- The Rev. Gerald DeSobe, Ph.D., LPC Named Krist Samaritan Center President and Chief Executive Officer
- Celebrating the Samaritan Spirit - Krist Samaritan Center Honors Houstonians Committed to Helping Others
- Pauline Gallien and Dr. William July promoted to support Krist Samaritan Center's growth
- Program on aging as a spiritual journey offered by St. Paul’s UMC Aug. 11 - Your Houston News: Living
- Boeing Employees Community Fund of Houston donates $20,000 to help counsel those in need
- In Support of Krist Samaritan Center
- Celebrating 25 Years of Non-Profit Service
- Krist Samaritan Center Acquires New Logo and Look
- Krist Samaritan Center Honors Houstonians Committed to Helping Others
- Krist Samaritan Center Welcomes Pauline Gallien
- Krist Samaritan Center Recognized and Reaccredited by The Samaritan Institute
- Krist Samaritan Center Partners with St. Paul’s United Methodist Church to Offer New Counseling Location Near the Museum District and Medical Center
- Houston Endowment Makes Second Substantial Donation to Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Krist Samaritan Center Honors Texans Committed to Helping Others
Krist Samaritan Center Launches New Program
MindWorks Testing Offers Psychological Testing for Children and Adults
- Houston Endowment Makes Substantial Donation to Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Krist Samaritan Center Receives Grant from The Simmons Foundation
- Krist Samaritan Center Names Three New Members to Board of Directors
- "A Samaritan Celebration" featured in Houston Modern Luxury - January 2009
- Sandra DeSobe, LPC, LMFT named presiding officer of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Krist Samaritan Center Partners with St. Luke’s United Methodist to Offer Counseling at New Life Enrichment Center
- Krist Samaritan Center Partners with Memorial Drive United Methodist to Offer New Counseling Location
- The Rev. Gerald DeSobe, Ph.D., LPC, executive director of Krist Samaritan Center, speaks about depression in the workplace in the June 29, 2007, edition of the HBJ
Our monthly eNewsletter gives you all the news you need about Krist Samaritan Center.
Click on a subject below to find out more.
- Raising Autism Awareness
- Lifelong Effects of ADHD
- Couples Therapy
- Managing the Post-Holiday Blues
- Give the Gift of Hope and Healing
- Giving Thanks for Good Samaritans
- A Playful Approach to Healing Minds and Hearts
- View to the Past, Eye to the Future
- The Devastating Effects of Bullying
- When Tragedy Strikes
- Food for Thought
- A Soldier's Personal Struggle at Home
- Become a Good Samaritan
- Win-Win Philanthropy
- A Heart to Heart Conversation
- Nurturing Children Through the Transitions of Divorce
- Thank You for a Great Year!
- 'Tis the Season to be Jolly
- Dedicated to Quality Care
- Corporate Competitiveness & Mental Health
- Celebrating 25 Years Serving Houston
- Technology Streamlines Health Care
- Men & Depression
- Walk a Mile for Mental Health
- Implications of Stress
- Seeking Help for Mental Illness
- Mental Health and the Workplace
- New Year's Resolutions – Are You on Track?
- 'Tis the Season of Giving
- A Listening Ear
- Live Well
- Money Doesn't Buy Happiness
- The Great Balancing Act
- Rejuvenate July
- Summer's Bummers
- Healthy Mind. Healthy Soul.
- No Matter How Long the Winter, SPRING is Sure to Follow!
- Soothing the Soul.
- Window to the Soul.
- Fresh Start.
- Peace & Joy.
- A Thankful Heart.
- Going Toe to Toe with Conflict.
- Taking Time Out.
- Grab an Apple.
- Soak Up the Sunshine.
- No Need to Panic: Men and Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Mental Health Month!
- It's a Beautiful Day!
- Organized Chaos: Understanding OCD